About Matt Skalski, DC, DACBR
Dr. Matthew R. Skalski is an Assistant Professor of Radiology and consultant musculoskeletal radiologist at Palmer College of Chiropractic - West Campus. He completed his radiology residency at Southern California University of Health Sciences, and a research fellowship at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine. He is also a talented medical illustrator and senior editor at Radiopaedia.org. He also runs a private radiology consultation service.
You can find Dr. Skalski on…
- American Chiropractic College of Radiology
- April Fools 2017: 'Apple Eye' X-rays
- April Fools 2016: Cactus Disease
- The Birth of the Illegitimate Linear No-Threshold Model: An Invalid Paradigm for Estimating Risk Following Low-dose Radiation Exposure.
- It is time to stop causing harm with inappropriate imaging for low back pain
- Handheld, wireless MSK Ultrasound: Clarius, Phillips Lumify
Patreon enables creators to receive support on a regular basis. Pledge a dollar amount of your choosing per episode and receive special Patron rewards like behind the scenes looks, sneak peaks of upcoming episodes, and the chance to ask your questions on the podcast. Patreon helps creators of all kinds get sustainable income and connect with their biggest fans.