Dr. Lona Cook is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison as well as Northwestern Health Sciences University for her Doctorate of Chiropractic. She is the author of the book “Just Tell Me Where To Start - Insight on Blasting into Chiropractic Practice” in which she details how she paid of all of her student loans in exactly 2 years.
In my interview with her we talk about:
- How did you manage to pay off $150,000 of loan debt in 2 years?
- Why weren't you content just doing what everyone else does and sticking to the 10 year plan?
- What was the feeling like that month after you had paid off your loans? You had an extra $10,000 in expendable income!
- What should students do right now to prepare for practice?
- How do you manage to afford technique seminars and extra courses while in school?
- How did you provide for yourself during those 6 months post graduation?
- Is paying off your loans early dependent on a high volume principle based practice?