Episode 5, February 1st, 2014
This show is not sponsored by any chiropractic institution, including UWS and RMIT. Anything shared in our discussion is the opinion of the guests and host based on personal experience. NOTHING shared on Exploring Chiropractic should be construed as the official opinion, policy, or branding of any of the educational institutions mentioned.
An audio only version is available below, or for download on iTunes.
- Canadian/Australian and living in Australia since 2003.
- An Orthotist for 20 years and three years ago decided that it was time for him to fulfill a life long journey to becoming a chiropractor
- Currently 3rd year student and works full time, running his own clinical practice traveling to school a couple of days per week
Ashley Burian 3rd Year Chiropractic Student
- 26 years old born and raised in Melbourne
- Originally completed a commerce degree and worked in finance for 3 years full time
- About to commence the third year of our five year chiropractic program
What's it like being a chiropractic student at a larger university?
Why is Macquarie University pushing out their chiropractic program?
Why would you choose chiropractic after an established career?
Mark's: Spinal Column Radio
Nathan's: MPI - Motion Palpation Institute